Paul Kosinski Resume
Paul Kosinski Jr.
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
Saiph Capital LLC
Nov 2020 – Present (5 months +)
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Feb 2017 – Nov 2020 (3 years 10 months)
- Advanced through increasingly responsible leadership roles to Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer.
- Promoted internally for successful financial modeling, dedication, adaptability, ability to identify and troubleshoot business issues, and analytical skillset.
- Instrumental in the building of SuttonPark Capital from the ground up.
- In addition to SuttonPark roles, acts as principal and operating partner of the 777 Partners Portfolio of companies.
- Negotiated, structured and managed credit facilities, securitizations and other financing arrangements.
- Nurtured relationship with internal and external investors/stakeholders, ratings agencies, placement agents, and lenders.
- Formulated fair valuation methodologies for portfolios of esoteric investments in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Set benchmarks and established quality control standards for internal audits.
- Exploded originations from $20M to $700M per annum in less than 9 years.
- Oversaw origination and placement of $6B+ of capital, and diligence and acquisition of 5 companies.
- Annually processed 7K+ transactions and serviced $6B portfolio with only 35 full time employees.
- Managed a handpicked team of professionals with 350+ years of combined industry experience.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Sep 2015 – Jul 2020 (4 years 11 months)
Vice President of Finance
Jul 2010 – Aug 2015 (5 years 2 months)
- Recruited to build systems in the structured settlement factoring space, directing all operations for partner companies in the post-acquisition environment.
- Developed models used for the structuring of securitizations.
- Created concise and informative investor and management reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Developed internal financial statement projection model used to value a company as a holding of a publicly traded business development company (BDC).
- Facilitated and drove creation of a proprietary workflow supporting origination and servicing of acquired annuities.
Assistant to the Executive Treasurer
VINCENTIAN CONGREGATION INC
Sep 2008 – Dec 2009 (1 year 4 months)
- Performed financial analyses, dual entry accounting in multiple currencies, multiple countries and account reconciliation.
- Compiled data and reported on organization’s financial health.
- Designed reports for presentation to governing council.
- Aided in the alteration and smooth transition of the chart of accounts. Organized and catalogued vital financial information.
- Analyzed and reported on $40M+ portfolio performance.
Analyst (Management Trainee)
Bear Stearns & Co.
May 2007 – Aug 2008 (1 year 4 months)
Investment Banking Intern
Natixis CIB Americas
Jun 2006 – Sep 2006 (4 months)
St. John’s University, The Peter J. Tobin College of Business
MBA, International Finance 2009 – 2011
Pace University – Lubin School of Business
Bachelors of Business Administration, Finance & Economics 2003 – 2007
Licenses & Certifications
Certified Management Accountant (CMA) – IMA | Institute of Management Accountants
Series 7- General Securities Representative – FINRA Issued Apr 2008 – Expires Jun 2008